Welcome to Bountiful Early Childhood Education Centre. We cater to children 18 months to 6 years, open 51 weeks of the year, 7am - 6pm
We are located on Fitzwilliam Road, Old Toongabbie only a few doors down from Toongabbie Public School and within walking distance from T-way bus stop on Old Windsor Road.
Bountiful is a privately-owned centre. We are committed to provide a homely environment where families and children feel at home. Bountiful recognises that the family is the child's first teacher and we strive to extend upon that through bridging the gap between home and the centre and a place where all families and children feel safe, secure, supported and cared for.
At Bountiful we believe that children in the early years learn best through play so whilst we incorporate a school readiness programme into our day, the children are filled with a rich environment of exploration, investigation, imagination, creativity, literacy and numeracy, science and more!
Our educators are all trained and experienced and range in their qualifications from Certificate 3 to Diploma and Bachelor. Our educators are crucial in administering our program, our philosophy and policies of the centre and work together as a team and in partnership with families.
We invite you to continue browsing our website and welcome you to visit the centre at any time. Our doors are always open!
We strive to bring out the very best in each individual child and broaden their potential. We will prepare them for their ventures in life through high quality learning experiences provided by the centre, which fosters children's social, physical, cognitive, language, and creativity skills.
- In line with the National Quality Standards (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Toilet training and fostering of other self independent skills
- Extensive school readiness and transition to school program
- Integrating Information Technology in the children's learning program
- Daily journals and regular observations for children
- Encourage sustainable living
- Seasonal gardening activities in our vegetable and flower gardens
- Freshly prepared meals reviewed by government nutrionist - we cater to meet special dietary and cultural requirements
- Qualified staff, cook, and University trained teachers